2.6.11

meeble mail is live!...

Last year at SURTEX I met a cute bubbly woman who was really excited about my work, but wanted to discuss the details of her project at a later date.  I thought ok, cool, and made sure to follow up with her after the show.  Soon after we started communicating and she told me all about her exciting new project called Meeble Mail.

[caption id="attachment_3828" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="From my High Society fabric line!"][/caption]

If you are like most people today, you send hundreds of emails in the course of on month.  Maybe more?  I love that the Meeble Mail creators have thought to make this experience personal and pretty!  Meeble Mail is personalized stationery for your email.  How brilliant is that?!  A whole range of my work is available now! I will also be adding more fresh designs very soon! Run over and check it out and brighten up you email!  :-)

No comments: